getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] Bug? in enumerating DOFs on region and faces

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Bug? in enumerating DOFs on region and faces
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:04:19 +0200

Dear Roman,

The policy for which a dof is on a face or not is rather clear : A dof should
be declared on a face if the corresponding shape function is nonzero on that
face.
Surprisingly, the belonging on faces of the derivative dof of the segment
hermite element was explicitely disabled (getfem_fem.cc lines 1471 and 1477).
This was not correct, of course and I don't remember why it is so !

Thank you for this bug report !

Yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------