getfem-users

[Getfem-users] Submit of a patch to use 2nd order elements for import.

From: Jaime Armendáriz Villalba
Subject: [Getfem-users] Submit of a patch to use 2nd order elements for import.
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:41:18 +0200

Hello everybody,

I would like to submit a patch that enables using 2nd order tetrahedra when importing a mesh of .msh format.
I don't know if I should do this through the list or submitting it to a certain person for revision. If that is the case, just let me know how to proceed. Anyway, I attach the diff and the modified file in this email for anyone who considers it useful.

Hope this helps to improve getfem capabilites.

Jaime Armendariz Villalba