getfem-users

[Getfem-users] 16bits integer error

From: Danesh Daroui
Subject: [Getfem-users] 16bits integer error
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:03:33 +0200

Hi,

I have just recently tried to compile my code with Intel C++ compiler
but when it is being compiled, I get an error from GMM which says
"impossible to build a 16bits integer" which is placed in file
dal_std.h, line 208. I could
compiler my code even with Intel C++ compiler without any problem until
today. But when I upgraded my Intel compiler on a new laptop this
problem occurred. The new version of Intel is Intel C++ 11.1 (073) while
the
version before was Intel C++ 11.1 (064) so the changes between two
versions are very small and I don't think that it is related to the
compiler. Maybe I need to install something else since my system is
fresh. Does anybody
know why this happens? I use OpenSuSE 11.3 Linux by the way.

Thanks,

D.