getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] Salome (MED) -> Getfem C++ interface

From: Jaime A V
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Salome (MED) -> Getfem C++ interface
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:05:51 +0200

I have not read the list for a few weeks, and reading this is amazing.

I am really interested in this kind on interface between salome and getfem. I will try it and let you all know.

I think if this is useful  to more users could be very interesting to give some kind of official support. Salome powerfull is quite amazing and combining it with the powerfull of getfem could be great.

Thanks Andriy