getfem-users

[Getfem-users] interface Matlab

From: Nathan BENKEMOUN
Subject: [Getfem-users] interface Matlab
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:25:09 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

I'm new with GetFEM++ and I have a problem with the matlab interface; I've
managed to install and to use the matlab interface following the
instructions given on the getFEM++
homepage but it still remains a problem with gf_plot. When I launch for
example demo_tripod.m (or another example) I get the following error
message :

error in gf_plot : Undefined function or method 'getopt' for input
arguments of type 'struct'.

I obtain the figure with the colorbar but there is no mesh...

Let me know if you know how to solve this problem.

Thanks for your help

Nathan Benkemoun
Assistant Professor
University of Nantes / GeM