getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] Disable SuperLU

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Disable SuperLU
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:18:03 +0200

Dear Torquil,

In fact, Superlu is needed by Getfem++ because it is the default linear
solver.
Getfem++ is distributed along with a specific release of Superlu.
The option --disable-superlu disable the compilation of the Superlu
release which is along Getfem and then a release of Superlu is searched
in your system.
You cannot completely disable the use of Superlu in Getfem.

Yves.