getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] boundary conditions

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] boundary conditions
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:36:42 +0200

Dear Egor,

The difference between mdbrick_generalized_Dirichlet
and the add_generalized_Dirichlet_condition_* functions is that the first one applies
to the old brick system of getfem and the functions apply to the new one.
So, if you use the old brick system, you can use
mdbrick_generalized_Dirichlet
but it is not still documented in the up to date documentation (a little bit in the
matlab interface).
Of course, it is recommended to prefer the new brick system.

Yves.