getfem-users

[Getfem-users] Errors in Getfem debug mode due to iterators out of range

From: Teresa Pinheiro
Subject: [Getfem-users] Errors in Getfem debug mode due to iterators out of range.
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:05:54 +0100

Hi,

I'm having problems with Getfem 4.3 compiled in Windows 7, VS2013 in Debug mode.

In Debug mode, there are some runtime checks ( _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING -  https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa985939.aspx ) that makes libgetfem.dll fail. It occurs when an iterator has reached the end and Getfem algorithm tries to increase it.
This behaviour is present in several methods of Getfem.

In VS2013 Release mode and in GNU/Linux + GCC works fine.

I can't change _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING because it would mismatch the iterator debugging mode with other 3rd libraries that I use and fail.

My questions are: Is there someone compiling in Windows with the same problem? How can this be fixed?

Thank you very much.

Teresa