getfem-users

[Getfem-users] Issues in GetFEM++ installation

From: Farhad Shahabi
Subject: [Getfem-users] Issues in GetFEM++ installation
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:03:53 -0500

Hi there,

I am writing this email to ask for your guidance since I was not able to install GetFEM++ on my laptop. I am interested to install GetFEM++ with Matlab interface, so I installed Matlab 2016a on my Windows 10 OS. I get the following error:

"Invalid MEX-file 'C:\Program Files\Getfem-5.2-Matlab2016\gf_matlab.mexw64': The specified module could not be found."

Also I tried to install GetFEM with Python interface under the link: http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/getfem/misc/getfem5.2win-amd64-py2.7.exe. The problem is that I do NOT find the .py example files.

Please let me know if you have any suggestion and don't hesitate to ask for more information.

Thanks!

Farhad