getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] [Getfem-commits] What is the best way to add paramete

From: Tetsuo Koyama
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] [Getfem-commits] What is the best way to add parameter for each direction in term?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 20:21:11 +0900

Dear Yves, Konstantinos and GetFEM++ Project

Now I understand that the way to calculate I said in this thread is no right.
Sorry for my misunderstood of getfem use.
I'll calculate grad explicitly outside of model object by using
compute_gradient function, and add it to rhs by myself.

Thank you.

Best Regard Tetsuo