getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] function shift_variables_for_time_integration seem to

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] function shift_variables_for_time_integration seem to shift the enable variables.
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:33:29 +0100 (CET)

Dear Tetsuo,

What do you exactly mean by "shift also enable variables" ?
This method copy the value of the current version of a variable declared in a
time integration scheme to the variable (data in fact) which stores the value
at the previous time step.

The fact that the variable is enabled or disabled do not have to change the
behavior, I think.

By the way, this mecanism of time integration scheme is not used a lot ...

Best Regards,

Yves