gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] Re: Testing gforge-devel

From: Tim Perdue
Subject: [Gforge-devel] Re: Testing gforge-devel
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:01:53 -0600

Ryan T. Sammartino wrote:
Sorry for the test message, but my e-mails aren't getting through, and I
have thoroughly double-checked my options on Savannah's mailman.  Other
mailing lists seem to be working fine.

Tim:  any administrative kinds of things that might be blocking my
e-mails?

Not that I can see. I have no idea what's happening. You aren't receiving any bounces or anything?

Tim