gforth

Re: [gforth] how to build a really working random seed ?

From: Francois Pussault
Subject: Re: [gforth] how to build a really working random seed ?
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 19:24:03 +0200 (CEST)

don't know where I found it exactly  ... google as for all  I ever need when I
failed to build a word by myself

:)

OK so there are .fs file to be called with include.....

I missed that all !
:D

Gforth 0.7.2, Copyright (C) 1995-2008 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Gforth comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `license'
Type `bye' to exit
include /usr/share/gforth/0.7.2/random.fs  ok
: 10rnd 10 0 do 10 random . ."  " loop cr ;  ok
10rnd 0  0  0  1  7  9  8  9  0  2
 ok

Of course now all would be easier to understand. :)

thanks a lot  !!

so I m going to study what's in my /usr/share/gforth/0.7.2/*fs files :)

Cordialement
Francois Pussault
10 chemin de négo saoumos
apt 202 - bat 2