gfsd-hackers

[gfsd]question

From: Lambrinidis, Spyros
Subject: [gfsd]question
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:57:09 +0100

Hi,

I would like to volunteer for teh GNU project and the FSF.

I read the info on the 'how to help' page and I came across the 'volunteer
to help compile a directory of known free SW'.

I can not comprehend what exactly this task may entail. I would like to be
involved from a developer side as at present I am a Computer Science
student.
Does this task involve any SW development or should I look at different
tasks and projects available?

Thank you for your time,

Spyros Lambrinidis