ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Places to stay in Gothenburg

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Places to stay in Gothenburg
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:09:32 +0100

At Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:39:36 +0200,
Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Where are you all going to stay in Gothenburg? Any recommendations?
> It would be nice to stay in places near each others.
> Also who's staying a little longer on Saturday/Sunday?
> (hesa sent a mail about it but was probably busy afterwhile, so let's
> see if there's already a core of people staying at the same place :))

I'll be there from Tuesday afternoon till Monday afternoon, at Hotel
Odin in the centre.  I'm guessing most people will be at the FSCONS
recommended hostel Stigbergsliden (on http://fscons.org/accommodation)

You may have seen on the FSCONS site that the FSCONS venue has changed
to the IT University where the GHM is already being held - so that
will be convenient for us as we just go to the same place for both.

--
Brian Gough