ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in Latin/South America

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in Latin/South America
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:48:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi Rodrigo.

    Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, on the other hand, have cheaper
    connections, but smaller events. What comes to my mind now is CONISLI
    (International Free Software Congress) on 21-22 Oct 2011, in São Paulo,
    but last edition (2009) has been very small and underadvertised.

I think it is quite important to have a good international airport
near the location of the GHM, if possible.  Many people will be
attending just because the GHM, even if it is hosted in a bigger
event.

But Porto Alegre seems accessible enough.

    I would appreciate a few cents on this, and if it is realistic I should
    start talking to some people organizing these events.

I would get in contact with them ASAP to check for their willingness
of having GHM hosted with them.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org