ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Forward: Re: GHM 2013

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Forward: Re: GHM 2013
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 08:33:55 +0200

Sylvestre Ledru <address@hidden> a écrit:

> IRILL's offices in Paris are still available to you if you need.

Thank you Sylvestre for the offer.  For the opus of this year, I don't
know.  But maybe for next year doing this in Paris would be awesome and
I think I can arrange to land a hand for the organizational bits, if
need be.  Who else among those living in the Paris area would like to
help?

Cheerio.

--
                Dodji