ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Timing of the meeting

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Timing of the meeting
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 10:28:57 +0200

    > Yes, but some people will be attending the cauldron.  That includes me
    > for example.  Would be nice to have more toolchain guys in the GHM...

    I am going to attend the Cauldron as well.

    Though, Mountain View seems far (and maybe expensive) for many of the
    GNUs I came to meet during the last GHMs.  Maybe sticking to somewhere
    in Europe like Ludo suggested might be wise.

Yes sure.  I was not suggesting moving the GHM to US, just pointing out
that colocating the GHM with RMLL would prevent toolchain hackers to
attend the event.