ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013 in Paris: registration and talk proposals

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013 in Paris: registration and talk proposals
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 01:30:12 +0200

I'm starting this new thread with a better subject, since we've decided
that we *will* have a meeting and the dates are pretty much set as well.

I've forgotten to say that the time slot length in the preliminary talk
schedule at http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2013/paris/ is arbitrary: I've chosen
one hour slots just because it was easier to write that way.

Talks don't have to be all of the same length.  One hour is be adequate
for longish talks -- for example 50 minutes, plus 10 minues for
questions and setup; but we can also have shorter slots also including
"lightning" talks if you want, particularly if you feel that don't have
a lot of material to present, or you just want to make a quick demo.

So, we're waiting for registrations and talk proposals.

Thanks,

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net