ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Public announcement draft

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Public announcement draft
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:04:44 +0200

On 2013-05-20 at 00:16, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> I think info-gnu might be too wide an audience, no?  I’d have targeted
> gnu-prog, thought it’s arguably too narrow.

I promised to avoid further messages on gnu-prog on the same topic in my

>>     What do you think of this text?
>>
>> Looks great :)
>
> +1.

Thanks.

Well, I'd have preferred to solve the issue of talks overflowing to
Thursday and Sunday before sending the announcement, but I guess we
won't get all talk proposals right now anyway.  So I'm waiting just a
little longer for last-minute objections, and if there aren't any I'll
make the announcement this evening.

The event has to be announced three months in advance if we are to use
the FSF funds, so we cannot delay this much longer.

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net