ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Talk in Paris- process management

From: Frankie Onuong'a
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Talk in Paris- process management
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 06:13:45 +0000

Hi,

I trust all is well with the team.

I am looking to give a talk in the next meeting .

I would like to look at something i would like to broadly call process management.

I want to look at how we can manage these in a broad sense in terms of the package I am writing and to give in a  papaer I am preparing.

I believe this will be the best crowd with all the people to critic.

please do advise .

Thank you.

Frankie Onuonga