ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] The address and floor of GHM

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] The address and floor of GHM
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 15:36:15 +0200

On 2014-08-16 at 10:46, David Arroyo Menendez wrote:
> I arrive to Tecnische Universitat Munchen at Arcisstrabe 21, but nobody
> knows about the GHM.

Which one? The one of Garching? Garching Forschungszentrum? garching
Forschungszentrum Campus?

> I would pleased if someone can give the address and floor of the event.

It’s in Leibnitz-Rechenzentrum building, 0th floor, you just have to go
on the right when you enter and you’ll see sticker, then take the closed
door which is after the opened one (anyway here you’ll find people aware
of it).