ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2014 Video Recordings

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2014 Video Recordings
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:24:11 -0400

Marcel Schaible <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear fellows,
>
> because I can not attend the session on Saturday I am eager to watch the
> videos asap.
>
> Where and when will they be available?
>
> Thanx!
>
> Marcel

If anyone has some volunteer time to help finish getting our new GNU
MediaGoblin instance up and running at gnu.org, we'd love to have the
videos published there. Dave Thompson, the FSF's web developer, can
assist, but we need a few folks willing to dedicate some time to finish
the job.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.