ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] missing talk

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] missing talk
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 22:16:19 +0200

Hello m.eik.

On 2014-08-21 at 11:14, m.eik michalke wrote:

> i was wondering why my talk held at the GNU hackers meeting 2012 in
> düesseldorf is not listed?

I am sure this was just an oversight.  The program in 2012 was finalized
at the last minute, and whoever handled the org file must have been
forgotten a line.  Please accept our apologies; your contribution was
indeed appreciated.

I've added your talk, moving the following one (by Christian) a little
further in time; if I remember correctly mine ran a little overtime, but
times are approximate anyway.

I hope your initiative is proceeding with success.

Best regards,

--
Luca Saiu      http://ageinghacker.net
* GNU epsilon: http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon