ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting - silence of the lambs

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting - silence of the lambs
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 21:58:49 +0200

Hi,

We are indeed still working on the program — and thank you super much
for your proposal!

We still need more talks to make this GHM a real success, so I would
once again request that if you haven't made a proposal yet, and your
attending, please do so!

You can do so by contacting me directly about your proposals.  You can
also contact me if you have any concerns or would like someone to bounce
ideas off.

Best wishes,

Alex