ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Possible GHM 2018 accommodation

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Possible GHM 2018 accommodation
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 21:10:54 +0100

I had a brief look at the list and the websites.  IMO these 3 seem like
possibilities:

https://www.downtownriverhostel.es/en/
http://www.urbanhousesansebastian.com/
https://www.aroominthecity.eu/

So perhaps if you're in the region you could check them out.

Most of the others are a bit too up-market for us I think (~250EUR per person
per night + food + conference room).    We can talk about arranging that sort
of GHM, but it would certainly be very different from any we've had in the
past.  Personally I would prefer to keep the price down so that the event is
accessible to as many people as possible.

J'