ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Possible GHM 2018 accommodation

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Possible GHM 2018 accommodation
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 11:00:47 +0100

On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 10:04:20AM +0100, Ander Juaristi wrote:

     This is what I shall do once I get back home next week:

      - Try reaching those places by phone, and get some exact figures, like
     price, etc.
      - Try harder looking for more similar places in the area, so we have
     more options to choose from.

     Jakub's text version is updatable by everyone, I think, so I can post my
     updates there if you prefer.

It sounds like a plan.  I suggest that you do this without delay, because it is
very likely that many places are already booked out for August.

I also suggest that you don't restrict your search to the city.  Look a bit
further afield, so that you get more choice and probably cheaper options too.

J'