ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] apologies

From: Ander Juaristi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] apologies
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 12:15:20 +0100

El 2017-12-13 07:14, John Darrington escribió:
On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 12:57:21AM -0200, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva wrote:

Maybe it is a bit too early now but I could propose something for 2019. Rio de Janeiro (where I live now) seems to be an obvious choice (and organizing as a local makes things much easier) but of course there are many options in Brazil, from a 20M metropolis to that little village
     near the mountains/beach.

I don't think it is too early.  Obviously concrete prices etc for 2019
wont be available at this stage, but now is about the right time to look
for potential venues.

Please make a short list of possibilities - along with 2018 prices.

Yes please. Even though I'm now immerse in looking for places for 2018, it's always
a good idea to have alternatives in case people don't like my proposal.

Thanks.

John

PS. And in case Rio de Janerio falls through, I would encourage anyone else on this list to look at places in their region. If your offer is not taken
for 2019, there is always 2020 ...