ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM '18

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM '18
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 23:23:04 +0100

    >     FOSDEM 2018 is just around the corner, and I wanted to see if there
is a small
    >     GNU meetup session on the cards?
    >
    > I will be bringing 10 liters of the finest czech beer in my car's trunk
    > if that helps... I guess we will be gathering as usual near the Astrid..

    I found Astrid on the maps. But, could someone please let the first timer
know
    when "as usual" is?

The area near the Astrid hotel and the Ibis Brussels City Centre.  I
will be crashing at the Ibis.  Luca Saiu too.  And maybe other GNU
folks.

Luca told me he will be arriving relatively early tomorrow.  I plan to
arrive around 16, depending on the traffic.

We can try having dinner at the New Annapurna restaurant.