giftcurs-devel

[giFTcurs-devel] Need some help, please...

From: carlosal
Subject: [giFTcurs-devel] Need some help, please...
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:22:46 -0300

Greetings!

First, sorry for my little knowledge and terrible english...

I was trying to install giFTCurs and I've got this message error:

"checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly installed.
configure: error: You need glib-2.0 to compile giFTcurs"

I've tried to install the library, but it says it already have that library
installed...
I've tried to run the "configure" with the "--disable-glibtest" option, but it
doesn't works...
I'm using Red-Hat 9.

What should I do to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance and sorry for any inconvenience...

[]'s

Carlos Alexandre Lopes
Wnet Internet Provider - htp://www.wnet.com.br