giftweb-discuss

[Giftweb-discuss] Welcome and latest CVS

From: Matthew T. Jachimstal
Subject: [Giftweb-discuss] Welcome and latest CVS
Date: 16 Jan 2003 20:57:43 -0600

Welcome all [2 of you :) ] to the giftweb-discuss list.

The only thing happening right now in CVS is that I've started the
conversion to the ADOdb database independence library. Right now only
viewnote.php uses it. You have the choice of going back to an older
viewnote.php or going ahead and installing ADOdb, since I'll eventaully
convert everything to it.

Discuss away. :)

Matthew