giftweb-discuss

Re: [Giftweb-discuss] missing files?

From: Matthew T. Jachimstal
Subject: Re: [Giftweb-discuss] missing files?
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 19:59:41 -0600

On Thu, 2004-01-01 at 19:11, Gregory Gee wrote:
>    There seems to be 2 files missing. logout.php and newgrp.php.  Is this
> currently intensional?

I'm adding logout.php to the cvs now... newgrp.php should already be
there....

Welcome back! This past year (especially the past few months) have seen
several changes. At Paul Holcomb's (another recent discoverer of
GiftWeb) prodding, I've about completed the conversion to ADOdb, making
GiftWeb database independent. There's also been several functional
changes made. Right off the top of my head I can't name them, though.

I'll look through your other patches and respond in one large message.

Matthew

--
Random thought #95 (Collect all 137)
Don't worry if you're a kleptomaniac; you can always take something for