giftweb-discuss

[Giftweb-discuss] Re: Installation try #2

From: Gregory Gee
Subject: [Giftweb-discuss] Re: Installation try #2
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 19:36:59 -0500

Bug#2 continued.
I was able to fix the bug by user tabs to separate the values instead of spaces
in the following line for giftweb.sql

COPY groups (gid, description, admin, verify_requests) FROM stdin;
101     DEFAULT GROUP   101     f
\.

Bug#3
 On the signup.php page, the footer is written twice.

Bug#4
  Creating a user fails for the first user.

*Warning*: pg_query() query failed: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index users_uid_key in */export/home/www/giftweb/giftweb/signup.php* on line *118*

*Warning*: pg_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in */export/home/www/giftweb/giftweb/signup.php* on line *120*

*Warning*: pg_fetch_result() unable to jump to row 0 on PostgreSQL result index 3 in */export/home/www/giftweb/giftweb/signup.php* on line *136
*
I believe the bug is that the SEQUENCE users_uid_seq is set to start at 101, but during the import of the giftweb.sql, 101 gets assigned to the admin user but does not increment the sequence. The admin user and probably the default group should increment their perspective
sequence numbers.

Bug#5
 The newgrp.php file is empty.

-bash-2.05b$ ls -l newgrp.php
-rw-r--r--    1 apache   apache          0 Nov 14  2002 newgrp.php

Bug #6
  logout.php is missing.

Greg