giftweb-discuss

Re: [Giftweb-discuss] CVS commit combed through

From: Gregory Gee
Subject: Re: [Giftweb-discuss] CVS commit combed through
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:01:44 -0500

  It might be a big job, but might not.  I should be ok, but I'll speak up
if I need help.

Greg

Matthew T. Jachimstal wrote:
Paul,

I've gone through your changes in CVS and made a few minor changes. The
biggest is making the blank 60x60 GIF a configurable option through a
variable in main.inc.

Check out the diffs from CVS vs what you currently have.

We only have yet to convert grpedit.php, passwd.php and siteadmin.php to
ADOdb. Yay!

(Are you on the giftweb-discuss list yet?)

Gregory,

Once he does that, you can reintegrate your patches with what Paul's
done. Unfortunately, it'll probably be a big job since the conversion to
ADOdb is almost complete as described above. If you want some help, I'll
do what I can.....

Matthew

--
Random thought #39 (Collect all 137)
Let's do it. -- Gary Gilmore, to his firing squad