giftweb-discuss

Re: [Giftweb-discuss] Last of the ADOdb changes

From: Gregory Gee
Subject: Re: [Giftweb-discuss] Last of the ADOdb changes
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:39:22 -0500

  Please resend your email or email it just to me if you wish.
Nice to finally hear from you Paul. :-)

Greg

Paul Holcomb wrote:

 I've started to make the changes.  Things might take a liitle longer
since there was more than conversion to ADOdb was done.

 I detailed some of these changes in my last email but I don't think
 it got posted to the list because my From address wasn't listed as an
 appoved list member when I sent it.

 Matt,  Do you want me to re-send it?

1. Several database schema changes were made.
2. You did not provide a schema upgrade.

 The changes should be reflected in giftweb.sql and giftweb-mysql.sql,
 but there wasn't an incremental sql file to change just the columns
 that changed.  We probably should provide a method to do this once
 there is a release version though.