giftweb-discuss

Re: [Giftweb-discuss] Last of the ADOdb changes

From: Matthew T. Jachimstal
Subject: Re: [Giftweb-discuss] Last of the ADOdb changes
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:49:32 -0600

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 19:58, Paul Holcomb wrote:
> >   I've started to make the changes.  Things might take a liitle longer
> > since there was more than conversion to ADOdb was done.
>
>  I detailed some of these changes in my last email but I don't think
>  it got posted to the list because my From address wasn't listed as an
>  appoved list member when I sent it.
>
>  Matt,  Do you want me to re-send it?

I misunderstood and resent it (I think I got the right one) for you....

> > 1. Several database schema changes were made.
> > 2. You did not provide a schema upgrade.
>
>  The changes should be reflected in giftweb.sql and giftweb-mysql.sql,
>  but there wasn't an incremental sql file to change just the columns
>  that changed.  We probably should provide a method to do this once
>  there is a release version though.

I've put a 0.4.97 on Savannah and Freshmeat, just because there's been
so many changes made. I also made it pretty clear it's very rough stuff
and more changes are coming.

Matthew

--
Random thought #95 (Collect all 137)
Don't worry if you're a kleptomaniac; you can always take something for