glibc-bsd-hackers

[Glibc-bsd-hackers] Re: libtool is fixed for GNU/FreeBSD

From: Robert Millan
Subject: [Glibc-bsd-hackers] Re: libtool is fixed for GNU/FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:04:19 +0000

CCing to address@hidden

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 12:05:29AM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> > With that, fakeroot now finishes building but keep failing in runtime
> > (which is the error i reported to you back then).
> >
> > If you have a minute, please could you have it a look?
>
> Trying with 0.7.5, I get errors which are definitely related to
> semctl().

It must be glibc breakage (this affects perl too), could you point me to
a test case for the semctl() problem? Then I can try to fix it in our
port of Glibc.

> It's possible that earlier attempts left something in an
> unusable state; do you have another GNU/FreeBSD system that you could
> reboot freshly and check?

I have GNU/FreeBSD installed on my workstation too; if you provide a test
case or anything you want me to try, i can give it a run.

thanks!

--
Robert Millan