glibc-bsd-hackers

[Glibc-bsd-hackers] Ever thought credi t too complicated? Come on, it's

From: Mandy
Subject: [Glibc-bsd-hackers] Ever thought credi t too complicated? Come on, it's easier than you imagine!
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:07:37 +0800

There are great things waiting for you while you are still in doubts. Your
neighbors moved to a new home they think you cannot afford? They're wrong!Easy
cred it approval, no hassle, no fuss. We're confidential and reliable.After you
purchase what you need make sure you return to us - like over 90% of customers
do!Make this very important purchase with our help now, don't put it off!
http://FRXZ.fasioler.com/?ncache=1030924