Re: [glob2-devel] Re: i can translate glob2 to czech...

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: i can translate glob2 to czech...
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:17:52 +0200

> There's a problem with character "ě" (e with caron), it is not displayed
> correctly. help me ? ;-)

Hum hum... so you put this character using your favourite utf-8 editor and it
doesn't display correctly in glob2 ?

We are using Gnome 2's Vera fonts, perhaps you can try to replace
data/fonts/...ttf by you own font and say if it change something. Perhaps
there is a new version of Gnome 2's font.

You can send me your draft's texts.txt and I can check.

Thanks for contributing,