[glob2-devel] alpha10 and nvidia proprietary drivers

From: Joel Koerwer
Subject: [glob2-devel] alpha10 and nvidia proprietary drivers
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 00:38:54 -0800 (PST)

I never was able to reproduce the alpha9 deb's problem
with the nvidia proprietary drivers on a local build.

I finally got around to trying the alpha10 deb on my
machine at school. Same problem. For obvious reasons
this is not the machine I use to play, so can anyone
else with nvidia proprietary drivers on a debian box
comment?

Local build works fine, but we need playable packages,
IMO. Perhaps I should learn to make debs and see if my
build has problems on others' machines.

Later,
Joel