[glob2-devel] Feature request updated + Roadmap

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Feature request updated + Roadmap
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:43:25 +0100

Hello,

I've updated page:
http://www.ysagoon.com/twiki/bin/view/Glob2/FeatureRequests

I've implemented "shaped brushes for drawing areas..."
It is in the CVS now. I'm not sure it is as usefull as people think but as
people asked for it and was trivial to implement I did it.

I've also begun a RoadMap. RoadMap lists the things that *will be done*,
compared to other wiki pages such as FeatureRequest that talk about the
things that *could* be done
http://www.ysagoon.com/twiki/bin/save/Glob2/RoadMap

Have fun, long life to glob2

http://nct.ysagoon.com