[glob2-devel] nct!!!! :) libgag

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: [glob2-devel] nct!!!! :) libgag
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 00:54:24 +0100

hey nct! :)

I asked your opinion about cleaning up gag or leaving it as is until post 1.0
I would still really like your opinion on the subject. because it will
probably leave CVS in a bit of an unpredictable state for a couple of days
while I flesh out the details.

Also, I figured out how to do the order serialisation properly, I'll commit
that this week.

note that I only *did* the serialisation and de-serialisation. I must admit
that I'm not sure how you want to use it, so I'll leave that up to you.

greetings,

hp