Re: [glob2-devel] universe concept

From: Emmanuel Eckard
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] universe concept
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:32:34 +0100

Hmmm, I can't seem to be able to edit the wiki right now, so I'll reply here :

First, OK, I suppose you guys have all played "The Day of the Tentacle",
right ? ;)

I think that new scenario is a Very Good Thing (note the capital letters).
Really like it very much. I hope I'll be able to help a little bit with the
missions and cutscenes, and it will be a real pleasure to do so ! :)

   -- Rama