Re: [glob2-devel] problems with the forum?

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] problems with the forum?
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:09:18 +0100

>   I htink there is a problem witht he forum, i cannot see any post,
> whether i am logged in or not....
>     the page just does not want to load

Thank you very much for reporting this problem !! As you may have noticed our
server has been completely cracked... Nothing has been erased but many things
don't work any more for very strange reasons. I'll try to fix it, but this is
somehow difficult since we have almost no functionnal tool on that server and
all error output is disactivated.

Gabriel