[glob2-devel] GUI and test

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] GUI and test
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:37:37 +0100

Hello,

While thinking on the required improvement we have to add to libgag I went
into my personnal archive and digged OSEA, an OpenGL GUI I did for a company
from the startup era. After some fix to the Makefile, it is still working. I
would be interested in people testing it on Linux with *software* OpenGL to
see the speed we can expected from Mesa in software.

You can get the sources here:
http://kiki.ysagoon.com/~nct/OSEA-20041231.tar.gz

To compile go to src and type make then go to test/MineSweeper and type make.
Easy isn't it ?

Thanks,

Steph

P.S. It's not fun experiencing the "I already did it in my youth" syndrome...

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com