Re: [glob2-devel] Inn maintenance bug

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Inn maintenance bug
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:07:18 +0200

Andrew Sayers wrote:
Workers have some sort of order in which they prefer to do jobs, and it
seems that their most preferred job is to maintain inns.  In fact, they
will even wait to fill up an inn rather than do other jobs.  This might
apply to other jobs too, but I don't know enough about the pecking order
to do a proper test.  I suspect this is what's happening:

this seams to be a serious bug and thanx for the tip. how about the following: buildings that need maintenance don't release globs when storage is full, but instead these extra-resources get lost. guess that would very well work for the inns and the swarm (perhaps some indicator of wheatwaste would help to find the optimum number of workers to assign). on the other hand, turrets are hard to maintain that way as they would then block workers even in peacefull times.