Re: [glob2-devel] Stream I/O

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Stream I/O
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 12:45:28 +0200

Hi Andrew,

I've just had a look at your stream and grid code, it's cute! :-)

You just forgot to add you (c) in the top of the file, because that's
reasonable to assume that a whole rewrite is a non-trivial contribution ;-)

As soon as I get some free time, I'll be happy to give you a hand on this map
rewrite. When are you on IRC usually?

Another question, does your parser support autovectors? Autovector are a
facility to reduce the heaviness of config files, here is an example:

without autovector:
toto
{
        count = 3;
        0
        {
                x = 0;
                y = 0;
        }
        1
        {
                x = 1;
                y = 0;
        }
        2
        {
                x = 0;
                y = 1;
        }
}

with autovector:
toto
{
        {
                x = 0;
                y = 0;
        }
        {
                x = 1;
                y = 0;
        }
        {
                x = 0;
                y = 1;
        }
}

Thanks for your work on glob2, it's great!

Have a nice day,

http://nct.ysagoon.com