Re: [glob2-devel] Web site moving

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site moving
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:03:32 -0700

Stephane Magnenat wrote:
Hi,

I will leave my current lab next Tuesday (25 October 2005). I'll still have some friends there, but that would be very good if we could move glob2's web site, forum and yog before, because after it'll be totally out of my control.

* So, does anyone got some contact with icclus.org (Andrew?)?
* Is someone who is ready to host YOG now in a stable place (low bandwidth)?

Thanks,