Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:12:06 -0800

on further reading into phpBB 2.0.18, their latest release, it actually looks somewhat promising as working properly.

I'm looking for at least two php coders that are willing to sit down with me and hash through the code along with that at
http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/forums/htdocs/?root=gentoo-projects

to strip it down to only what we need to reduce the chances of future vulnerability, as at this time there are no known exploits for .18 (which was basically a complete security audit).

what do you guys think? worth using it? gentoo does...

Kyle